Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Most Influential DUDES in Art Ed



According to The Art of Education online magazine, Mr Sands (that's me) is considered one of the most influential Dudes in Art Education! Well, that's not too shabby a title!

I'm also in good company as other teachers named include Andrew McCormick, Ted Edinger (AKA Mr. E) and Craig Roland to name a few.

You can read about these and the other top dudes in education right here!

But you know, behind every man is a great woman.. or in my case, three! I wouldn't be half as influential without the spectacular work of all the art teachers at Apex. Ms Sudkamp, Ms Purtee and Ms Rossi.

Thanks Alecia Eggers and AOE for including me on this prestigious list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...