Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Apex High School Band CD Mural



 So one day Mr Rowe, our fearless band director, walked up to me and said, "Hey, I have a wall and it needs something on it. Do you think some of your art kids could make something? Maybe with CD's?" So I said, "Sure."

I went to class and sat down at one of the tables and started to cry. The kids at the table asked, What's the matter?" I told them the whole story about how Mr Rowe asked for a CD mural. They said, "Don't cry Sands, we can do it."

So seven months later they finally finished. Here are some photos.


The team in action trying to decide an important thing.


Standing around doing nothing.


They signed their name which looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...