Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

iPad : Day One



Today was our first day trying out the new iPads in the Media Center. They came loaded up with Sketchbook Pro and Layers Pro. Today, we only used Layers. It was enough just to get in there and give that app a go. 


I gave a simple task, create three forms using analogous colors and try blending with the smudge tool. OK, so this one might have gone overboard with the smudging. :)


I think everyone had a good time. They were so focused!



After a bit, I showed everyone how to use the layers in Layers. Then I set them loose to draw anything they wanted to. I think she's either drawing a furby or a mogwai..






Well, that was fun! We'll have to try again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...