Browse through these collection of photos to find images of your work. Create one blog post for each project.
You need to have both the Value Scale shading drawings, the Mud Art project and the oil pastel expressive portrait by Friday morning.
You can click on the name of the photo to view it larger. then right click on it and save the image so you can post it.
Oil pastel Expressive Portraits period 1
Oil pastel Expressive Portraits period 3
Value Shading Project per 1
Value Shading Project per 3
Mud Painting Per 1
Mud Painting Per 3
Along with the photos, please write about your experience working on each project. You can use the following questions as a guide:
1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
7. What did you learn from this piece?