Go to Blogger.com and create your blog
After you create your blog, email the URL to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse through these collection of photos to find images of your work. Create one blog post for each project.
You can click on the name of the photo to view it larger. then right click on it and save the image so you can post it.
Day One Project
Along with the photos, please write about your experienchttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife working on each project. You can use the following questions as a guide:
1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
6. What did you learn from this piece?
Next, we will create mud paintings from art history so this link -->
Art History Images