Pages

Apex Has Moved!

Check out the new digs!
http://ArtofSouthB.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Wolf Sings

video


Singing Animation
by Kimberly

For the past two weeks, we have been working on our second animation project. We had to choose a song, recommended 30 sec, and animate the mouth of a picture or drawing to make it sing along to the song. I drew a basic wolf head to act as a base for the different mouth movements, and drew the mouths and eyes separate so I could add them on later. 

After I had all the basic mouth positions, I imported all the images into flash, and set the frames up to match the words in the song. The result was a pretty believable animation. However, some of the images in the frames were off center, so the picture shudders, and I'm not sure how to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...