Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

NAEA12 : The Trip

This is a quick look into a day in the life of an NAEA12 guy..



I get up every morning from alarm clock's warning take the 6:15 into the city..


Well, right out of the box, went to a conference and Craig Roland is there stalking me. He was all like, "Ian take our picture, take our picture." You know how he gets all excited like that.


I also went to this girl's session. I don't know who she is but she seemed nice. She kept pushing me to put my student's artwork on the web. Like that will ever happen!


I guess all the travel makes some people sick. I felt bad for whomever it was that threw up all over this wall. Look how much he threw up!


I think Bob Dylan took this painting (or one like it) from Andy Warhol as payment after Dylan did a screen test for Andy. I heard he later traded it for a sofa.


The next day I went to the tweet up at Starbucks and met with the lovely people from Davis. That is Nancy Walkup checking to see if I have tweeted her.


Samantha Melvin won some award for being great. I thought she should have gotten a tiara.


Robb Sandagata begging Amy Bonner to come to TASK



Robb Sandagata begging me to come to TASK


Picasso was a jerk!

the end

1 comment:

  1. Poor Robb... I hope a ton of people went to TASK! The tweetup was one of the highlights for me if only to realize that craigr is not in fact a cartoon head floating on a yellow background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...