Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 2 part 1. Building the grid

The class started out cold, windy, and with a "tape tape ta-ta-ta-tape" song.
"I may have underestimated the time it would take to make this grid..."
trying to lay down the paper under the grid... why didn't we do this yesterday?!. At least a lot more people are working on it today


"Ah! why is there a hole in my paper?!" - Mr sands
"I'm a girl, I'm allowed to complain. So... I HATE THIS!"
The grid is coming along pretty well.
"Hold this down" "Why is this so messed up" "I don't know, just hold it down!"
"These gloves are so warm! But hard to work with..."


"Da power of rag gloves!"
"Ahhh! Ah! Ahhhhh! Gotta catch all the pokemon!" -Alex

The smiley face was cute, but very unfitting.
An example/test run of how we are going to put the balloons down.
"Hey... guys.... do you like CHESSE PIZZA?"
"tape tape tape ta-ta-ta-tape!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...